This can be done using the Custom Script Assistant in WebEasy Professional.
1) Use the photo browser to go to the "Objects\Objects - Advanced\Fields" folder.
2) Drag the "combo box" object (drop-down box) onto your page.
3) Select the drop-down box.
4) Go to the "Tools" menu and select "Custom Script Assistant".
5) Select the "Object Events" button.
6) Delete the script in the "contents" box and enter the following code in its place (make sure this code is all on one line, with no spaces):
7) Select the "Text to Display" button.
8) Delete the script in the "contents" box and enter the following code in its place:
[code]<option value='http://www.siteone.com'>Site One
<option value='http://www.sitetwo.com'>Site Two
<option value='http://www.sitethree.com'>Site Three
<option value='http://www.sitefour.com'>Site Four[code]
Replace the site URLs and names in the above with the appropriate details for the sites you want to link to.