This can be done using the Custom Script Assistant in WebEasy Professional.
1) Use the photo browser to go to the "Objects\Objects - Advanced\Fields" folder.
2) Drag the "combo box" object (drop-down box) onto your page.
3) Select the drop-down box.
4) Go to the "Tools" menu and select "Custom Script Assistant".
5) Select the "Object Events" button.
6) Delete the script in the "contents" box and enter the following code in its place (make sure this code is all on one line, with no spaces):
7) Select the "Text to Display" button.
8) Delete the script in the "contents" box and enter the following code in its place:
[code]<option value='mysite_001.htm'>Page One
<option value='mysite_002.htm'>Page Two
<option value='mysite_003.htm'>Page Three
<option value='mysite_004.htm'>Page Four[code]
Note that you must replace "mysite" in the above code with the package name of your site. Please ensure that the package name consists of nothing other than lower-case letters, numbers and underscored. You can view and set this on the Build Web Site screen.
This box will not work in preview mode, because when you preview your site the HTML files created will always be called "preview_xxx.htm". To get around this, do the following to preview your site:
1) Go to the "Build" menu and select "Web Site (HTML)".
2) Un-check the "publish" box and check the "run now" box.
3) Click OK.