Please download and install the following patch. If you are having this problem with WebEasy Professional or WebEasy Professional Express, please see the relevant KB article listed below.
The patch can be installed as follows. You will need WinZip (http://www.winzip.com/) or another file archival utility to extract the patch.
- Make sure WebEasy is not running.
- Open My Computer or Windows Explorer and go to the WebEasy program folder. This will usually be "c:\program files\v communications\WebEasy".
- Rename the existing ixlaWebEasyS.exe file to something else, such as "old_ixlaWebEasyS.exe"
- Download the "WebEasyCrashFix.zip" file from the link at the bottom of the page.
- Extract the ixlaWebEasyS.exe file contained inside it to the WebEasy program folder.