With no password on your router, it is extremely easy for an attacker to take control of your router and your entire network. This is a serious security issue and could lead to the theft of personal data from any device on your network.
How to fix this problem
- In PC Cleaner click on the “open console” link next to device IP address. This will open the device’s admin console in your browser.
- There should be an option to create a username and password.
- Use a unique username, it should be different from usernames you use for other applications
- Create a strong password
- at least 8 characters
- use a combination of uppercase and lower letters
- use at least 1 number and 1 special symbol
- Click Save or Apply once you have updated your login information. The device might need to reboot for the settings to take effect.