This page exists so that the file names for your web pages are kept consistent.
If you have WebEasy, or you do not wish to change the style of your web site, you can use FTP Max (or another FTP program) to replace the default page with a copy of the first page of your web site.
To replace the redirector page using FTP Max, do the following:
1) Build your web site. On the Build Web Site screen, make a note of the "Package name".
2) Publish your Web Site. On the Connect screen go to the "WWW Site" tab and make a note of the "Primary Page".
3) Open "My Computer" or "Windows Explorer"
4) Go to the folder where your HTML files were built. Unless you specified otherwise in step 1, this should be similar to "C:\Program Files\V Communications\WebEasy\HTML".
5) Find the "Primary Page" file mentioned in step 2 and delete it.
6) Find the first page of your web site. The file name will be the package name mentioned in step 1, with "001" attached to the end - for example, "mysite_001.htm" or "mysite001.htm".
7) Go to the "Edit" menu and select "Copy", then go to the "Edit" menu again and select "Paste".
8) A new file will appear with a name similar to "Copy of mysite_001.htm". Rename this to the "Primary Page" name mentioned in step 2.
9) Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
10) Go to the Windows Start Menu and select "Programs -> WebEasy -> Utilities -> FTP Max".
11) You will see the Connect dialog. Select the profile you used when you published your site in step 2.
12) Click OK to connect.
13) On the top half of the screen you will see the files on the web server. Find the "Primary Page" file mentioned in step 2 and select it.
14) Click the "Delete" button to remove it.
15) On the bottom half of the screen you will see the web site files on your computer. Find the file you created in step 8.
16) Select the file and click the "Upload" button to upload the file.
You have now replaced the redirector page on your web site. You may need to clear your Web Browser's cache to see the effect of this.