WebEasy does not have built in support for this, however you may be able to do it depending on your web browser and email program.
If you are using the Internet Explorer web browser and Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express for email it is possible to do this as follows:
1) Open your site in WebEasy
2) Go to the "Build" menu and select "Preview".
3) When your site appears in Internet Explorer go to the "Edit" menu and click "Select All" then go back to the "Edit" menu and click "Copy".
4) Create a new email message.
5) Click in the body of the message then go to the "Edit" menu and select "Paste".
In order for this to work, you will need to set the email format to HTML. There should be an option for this on the "Format" menu. Note that the formatting of the email may or may not match your web site exactly.