You can create an image map by placing small objects with links behind an image.
1) Add an image to your page. This will become the image map.
2) Add another image to your page (or draw a shape if you have WebEasy Professional). Make this item smaller than the main image.
3) Select the item added in step 2 and create a link on it to another page in your site (or to another web site).
4) Position this item so that it is completely within the bounds of the main image, then right-click it and select "Order -> Send Backward" until it disappears behind the main image.
5) Preview your site in your web browser. The area defined by the small image or shape will now be a clickable link.