This toolbar can be disabled either for individual images, or for all images in your site.
If you are using WebEasy Professional you can turn off the image toolbar for any individual image by doing the following:
1) Select the image.
2) Go to the "Tools" menu and select "Custom Script Assistant".
3) Select the "Object Events" button.
4) Enter the following code in the "Contents" box:
Regardless of which version of WebEasy you are using you can disable the image toolbar for all images on all your pages by doing the following:
1) Go to the "Build" menu and select "Web Site (HTML)".
2) Click the "Advanced" button.
3) Replace either the Author, Keywords, or Description with the following code:
[code]<meta http-equiv="imagetoolbar" content="false">[code]