There is an updated file to correct this. To begin:
- Please locate the file "vcomHtmls.dll" (Properties 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168) located in the WebEasy installation folder
- Rename the existing file to (for example) "vcomHtmls.bak".
- Download the "vcomHtmls.zip" from the link at the bottom of this page.
- Save the file to an easily accessible location, such as your Desktop.
- Extract the new version of vcomHtmls.dll from the ZIP to the install folder,
After you do this, you will see that the Properties of the file will show a version of 22.214.171.124. Any existing albums have to be rebuilt to reflect the change.
This new file will cause the "pixel font style" to be used and calculated automatically.