This means at some point you saved the website package with an additional extension, for example mywebsite.com When this occurs WebEasy uses the .com extension as a file type for the website. After this all files will end in .com, which a browser will not recognize. Once the package name has been changed to something like .biz or .com,
How to change it back:
- Remove the extension from the package name i.e. mywebsite instead of mywebsite.com
- Go to the object inspector
- Select the view document properties button in the top right hand corner
- Then in the inspector window select the properties tab.
- There is a property 'Html file type' that you need to set back to .htm This will allow you to build your site with a .htm extension again.
You may want to delete the old website files from your local build folder and the web server.