This means you have not set, or not set correctly, the value of the primary page field. This value is determined by your hosting provider. Please refer to their web site for the correct value, such as index.htm.
Try the following:
- In Web Easy go to the Build menu and select Web Site (HTML).
- Click on Advanced.
- Check Primary Page Definition
- Click on the > arrow at the end of the Primary Page line.
- Type in or select your desired Primary Page.
- Click OK
- Click OK again
- Make a note of the Folder setting.
- Un-check the "Publish now" and "Run now" boxes.
- Click OK to Build your site. Now go to the folder you identified in step 8.
The primary page you created should be located in this folder. Just upload your site normally from here.