You can publish your site manually using FTP Max (or another FTP program). If there is a failure when uploading one of your files it should provide some more useful error information. This can be done as follows:
- In WebEasy, click on the Review and Tools tab and select the Build icon.
- Make a note of the Folder setting.
- Un-check the "Publish now" and "Run now" boxes.
- Click OK to Build your site.
- Click on the Review and Tools tab and select Transfer Files icon.
- You will see the same Connection Profile screen you see in the publishing assistant. Use it to connect to the server.
- In the top half of the screen you will see the files on the server. In the bottom half of the screen you will see the files on your computer. Make sure Local Folder is the same as the Folder setting in step 2.
- Select all the files in the bottom half of the screen (only the files - not the folders), except for the "ixladir.ini" file if it exists, and any file that ends in ".pkg". Click the Upload button to publish them.
If there is a failure at some point, please note where and what the error is and please contact our Technical Support.