It is easy to include a GoogleTM search function into your site
- Go to Insert > Objects > Forms > Search Site
- Click on the page where you wish to insert the form
- Click on the form then select the 'hidden field'
- In the Inspector window choose Item > HTML value then edit 'www.avanquest.com' to reflect the name of your site.
- To change the initial search text, choose the text box and edit the HTML value
- Build and preview the site to see this functionality. If your site is new it will not have been indexed by GoogleTM so it may not appear when searched. This should be corrected once GoogleTM indexes your site.