Hotspot Shield comes with both a free ad-supported mode and a premium ad-free mode. Due to the nature of the product, these two modes cannot be separated. The version of Hotspot Shield bundled with Fix-It Utilities includes a serial key that gives you access to the premium ad-free version.
Please use the following directions to add Hotspot Shield to Fix-It's white list of programs:
- Launch Fix-It Utilities Professional.
- Click the "SECURITY" tab at the top of the screen.
- Click the "Allowed List" button.
- Click the "Add" button on the bottom left of the "Allowed List" page.
- Navigate to the Hotspot Shield installation folder and select the program's executable file.
- Click "OK" on the bottom of the Browse window.
- Click "OK" on the "Allowed List" page when you are finished making changes.